- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. GorillaDesk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). GorillaDesk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- GorillaDesk will not share your account details with partners, affiliates or franchises without your consent.
- The company is not liable for any damages among any parties involved in legal disputes regarding account ownership and/or data.
- The company is not liable for any damages when the account owner grants access to business partners, 3rd party partners, affiliates or franchises.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- An upgrade from the free 1-solo plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- In regards to service interruptions or loss of data: GorillaDesk is not liable for any damages and does not provide refunds on claims of interruption, loss of data or software bugs.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged a pro-rated amount on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. GorillaDesk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- If there occurs a payment failure event, due to the validation of a Credit Card, which leads to unsuccessful transaction, then in such case we’ll be providing a 5 day grace period to make the payment else the plan will revert to a canceled status.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time within your system settings.
- All of your Content will be stored and saved so you are able to resume GorillaDesk service again.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- GorillaDesk, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GorillaDesk service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. GorillaDesk reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- GorillaDesk reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change at any time. Such notice may be provided by posting the changes to the GorillaDesk Site (GorillaDesk.com) or the Service itself.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided to all prospective account holders and is available via email and phone.
- You understand that GorillaDesk uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, GorillaDesk, or any other GorillaDesk service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by GorillaDesk.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GorillaDesk customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- GorillaDesk does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that GorillaDesk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GorillaDesk has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of GorillaDesk to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GorillaDesk and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GorillaDesk (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to chris.moreschi (at) gmail.com.
"I still cannot believe how easy this software is. I hired an employee last week and she was able to work in GorillaDesk by herself on the very first day."
– Taveya Mitchell, Owner @ Capitol Pest Management
Ready to Streamline Your Workload?
Get all our amazing features and top-rated support, with no credit card required.
Ready to Streamline Your Workload?
Get started today with no credit card required!