Part 6: Messaging preferences
We understand that some of your customers have a preferred method of communication. For that reason, GorillaDesk allows you to customize their messaging preferences. Providing better service is as easy as 1-2-3!
The easiest way to quickly setup a customer’s messaging preferences.
- From the desktop version of GorillaDesk start by selecting the customer’s job on the calendar.
- Next select the quick edit messaging preference icon next to the service location.
- You will then see a window to update the preferences.
You can also edit messaging preferences by:
- Going to the customers profile, and select Edit Customer button.
- Clicking the location name to edit the location.
Do you have questions before signing up? Book a 1-on-1 Sales Call with Blake, our Head of Customer Success. This gives you the opportunity to ask us any anything and get personalized feedback.
Ready to get started?
Watch your demo, then claim your offer!